Monday, June 7, 2010

5 feet from Mr.Big....Literally


Current state: once again dreary rainy london night. Ate an entire tub of ben and jerry's cookie dough ice cream yesterday and felt too sick about self to write. Feeling much better after an entire day of walking.

Figured I should probably catch up on some of my london stories!

I didn't think that it could be 5:00 any slower. I had be
en watching the clock since 4 and was impatient to be able to pack up my things and run as fast as was professionally acceptable and capable in heels.

As soon as the digital clock switched to 5:00, I was out of my office on the tube to leichester square. We had heard that the Sex and the City 2 premier was starting at 5:30 and we were going to attempt to crash it last minute for a glimpse of the stars.

I was literally 5 feet from Mr. Big. I was also 5 feet from Samantha and Charlotte. Unfortunately I missed Sarah Jessica Parker, but it was lots of fun. I think the pics speak for themselves on this experience.

Somehow I managed to squeeze to the second row. Don't ask me how, I guess luck was just on my side. No autographs, but I got my paparazzi pictures!
It was crowded, but I thought that it would be a lot lot lot worse, since we showed up 15 minutes after the start. I think a lot of people weren't informed which definitely helped us. We had done some very in depth and intense research for operation crash premier to make sure that it would be successful. Mj, Amanda and I had a blast and will always remember rushing from the tube just in time to see Mr.Big :) We're loving London movie premiers and definitely going to try and hit up another one. Absolutely smashing

No comments:

Post a Comment