Friday, June 11, 2010

content football fan

Current state: another pint of ben jerrys....this is not a good trend... roasted some veggies in some olive oil, butter, and italian seasoning. Such a great snack. Love having a kitchen.

Also World Cup began today. I officially feel like I'm home again. We went to a pretty classy pub and watched France vs. Uruguay and though it wasn't a madhouse, football was on everywhere.

I put 10 pounds on the US beating England and I really have a strong feeling that they will.
The bookies started laughing at us and saying that I've had americans all day coming in. I don't blame them the odds are good to bet on, so when we win I might be making some money :)

Internship is amazing and love every minute of it. I'm very very very happy. Happiest I've been this entire trip. Stephen and I are working on finding good deals on football scarves and flags.

Another update: heading to my Dunphy roots and spending next weekend in Dublin. very exciting.

I'm catching up on my posts. Promise I will be writing about my trip to hampton court and tomorrows trip to leeds, as well as US. vs England....but for now

USA USA USA USA USA USA!!!!! (since i won't be able to do that at a pub tomorrow)

No comments:

Post a Comment