Sunday, May 23, 2010

Last two weeks update because I'm bad!

It's 830 AM and I'm sitting alone in the kitchen eating a very delicious orange. It's quiet, but the air is warm and crisp. I decided that I should probably catch you up on what's been happening.

Class is great- it should be a very interesting semester. I just finished my homework last night and it's not due until monday. (for some reason did not procrastinate badly)

I've been running around like crazy, I think you all would be a little worried about me if I wasn't. My internship is absolutely wonderful and I couldn't wish for anything better.

The past two weeks have gone by incredibly fast. But most important, I've booked my trip to Paris next weekend!!

Unfortunately Ireland and Rome don't look like they're going to pan out, but poor me I'm stuck in London? I think I should probably just spend an entire day in Top Shop- it's a close comparison.

So far- we haven't found a very young pub crowd. Unfortunately, I managed to catch the attention of two at least 40 year old men in one case. BLAH!

London is always just a bustle of energy and historic appreciation. While it's very crowded and tight, the beautiful building architecture and the moldings makes what could be a stuffy atmosphere very charming.

I have already been to the Natural History Museum, British Museum, Big Ben, Kensington Gardens, markets, vintage shopping and more.

Luckily the weather is heating up. It's finally going to be a balmy 75 degrees today!! Yay no more 50s!!

Tower of London and Camden markets are on the schedule today. I also will be posting my afternoon high tea adventure at the Orangery very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment