Saturday, May 8, 2010

Send Me on My Way


Checklist
  • Finish finals (check!)
  • move out (check)
  • say final goodbye to Jen and Gwen (check)
  • picked up beautiful Kate Spade sunglasses (check)
  • Mom's friend's BEST TASTING STEAK DINNER AND CHEESY POTATOES! (check)
  • last minute shopping trip (check)
  • Watch Lost in Austen (check)
  • quick pedicure so I have pretty toes for my first day at work (check)
  • call the bank (check)
  • call AT&T (check)
  • get Apple charger converter (check)
  • one last chicago hot dog (check)
  • get a European new look from my Parisian hair dresser Veronique (check)
  • visit and get spoiled by Grandma and world's best aunts (check) plus watch the dog get a dog treat stuck in his mouth hahaha (check)
  • figure out what to bring for the summer (check) with multiple changes (check)
  • pack my life into a 50 lb bag and a carry on (check) multiple ways (check)
  • packed Bridget Jone's Diary (check)
  • bought my own London diary (check)
  • watch most of the game 3 where the Hawks DOMINATED! with my awesome boyfriend....where I fell asleep from complete exhaustion. (It's ok though because he kept watching and gave me a recap) (check)
  • say goodbye to family (check)
  • say a "see you later" because we never say goodbye to my amazing best friend/boyfriend (check)
  • received goodbye text from my hilarious sis " so have fun in London. Sorry I couldn't say goodbye. Love ya! P.S. You're not gonna go to pemberley, homo." (check) I'll miss you too (check)

My bag weights 50 pounds on the dot. I'm waiting in the Charlotte Douglas International Airport. I'm officially ready for London adventures :)



Especially Arsenal vs. Fulham tomorrow at 3 (15:00 british time!)


Send Me on My Way- Rusted Root


No comments:

Post a Comment